Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Screenface’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 24 Powis Terrace, London W11 1JH. Our company registration number is 1710103. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days.
Standard orders within the UK mainland are shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class.
The courier option offered does not guarantee next day delivery – please allow 2 working days. If you order is more urgent, please phone us to place your order.
International orders will be shipped via International Airmail. If an expedited courier is required, please contact us for a quote.
Some products classified as hazardous and/or flammable may be subject to additional regulations and may not be able to be shipped to you. You will be contacted if this is the case and offered an alternative or refund.